Furnal Equinxo 2017 has concluded! We will announce our 2018 Registration prices in the future – stay tuned for all of our announcements!
$45 before December 1st
$50 before end of pre-reg (Feb. 26th)
$55 at the door
- Admission to all three days of the convention
- Access to all events, panels, the Dealers Den, Art Show and more
- A copy of the official Furnal Equinox conbook
- Discounts at area restaurants with your conbadge
$80 before December 1st
$85 before end of pre-reg (Feb. 26th)
$90 at the door
- All the benefits of being an attendee
- Dedicated priority registration queue
- A themed Furnal Equinox 2017 T-shirt
- An exclusive Furnal Equinox 2017 Poster
- $10 worth of “tokens” towards our new Con Store and snack bar*
* Tokens hold no actual monetary value outside of convention-sponsored transactions
$150 before December 1st
$155 before end of pre-reg (Feb. 26th)
$160 at the door
- All the benefits of being a sponsor
- An additional $10 worth of redeemable tokens, on top of the $10 as a Sponsor!
- Invitation to our Supersponsor luncheon with other fellow VIP rock fans, and our GoH’s!
- Your name printed in our conbook (PRE-REG ONLY)
- A shiny VIP laminate with a unique con-themed design
- Early access to the Dealers Dens
- Priority seating at Main Events during the convention
Sponsor/Supersponsor Milestone Perks
UPDATE: Because we got so close to our milestone and want to show our attendees how much we love them for it, we’re going ahead and ordering the 300-milestone perk as our thanks to YOU! Keep on rockin’!
Current combined count: 293
Final count for 2017 pre-registered Sponsors & Supersponsors.
This year for Furnal Equinox 2017, we want to give back something special to our Sponsors and Supersponsors – but we can’t do that without your help. By supporting our convention with an upgraded membership, you’ll help us give back some rock-themed swag to you all!
- Sponsors will receive one of three unique Furnal Equinox themed guitar picks! (300 Pre-reg milestone)
- Superponsors will receive ALL three unique Furnal Equinox themed guitar picks! (300 Pre-reg milestone)
- Each Sponsor and Supersponsor will also receive a Furnal Equinox themed bottle opener keychain! (400 Pre-reg milestone)
What do I need to bring to get my badge?
- Government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you are under 18 at check-in, a completed parental consent form.
- If you are under 15, you must also bring an adult to accompany you at all times.
Only able to attend one day?
If you can only make one day of the convention, we offer a day pass to save you money. Day passes have all the same privileges as an ATTENDEE for a single day. Day passes may be upgraded to a full membership by paying the difference in cost. The day pass may be purchased at the door for the following prices:
- $25 for Friday
- $30 for Saturday
- $25 for Sunday
Please note: We no longer offer discounted night/dance-only passes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you can’t attend the convention, please contact the registration department immediately. We will issue refunds based upon the following schedule:
- You can cancel up until the preregistration deadline and receive a full refund.
- If you cancel after the preregistration deadline, your registration fee will be rolled forward to next year’s convention.
- If we don’t receive any notice before the first day of the convention, we can’t provide any refund or roll-forward.
- Refunds are also not available once an attendee has picked up their convention badge at the event.
Please be advised that refunds will only be issued in Canadian funds by your initial method of payment.
Children and Support Persons
Children under the age of 6 years and supervised by a parent/guardian at all times will be admitted for free.
For attendees who have a recognized disability and require a support person, the support person is not required to pay an admission fee.
Please contact the registration department by e-mail if you require admission for a child or support person. They will be pleased to make the appropriate arrangements for you.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact the registration department at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you!