2013 Schedule Released!
The schedule for Furnal Equinox 2013 has been released and is available as a PDF download at the bottom of the page, as well as on Google Calendar!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Registration will begin at 9 am on Friday, with Opening Ceremonies starting at 10 am!
For those who preregistered, you can also pick up your badge on Thursday night — watch our website for signs at the convention.
- We have five programming rooms running throughout the convention, so there's always something to see!
- Make sure to take in what our Guests of Honour have to offer! Redcoat hosts "Illustrating Historical Clothing" on Friday, while Rukis hosts "Making A Furry Comic" on Saturday. And don't forget to join them on Friday for the Meet the GoHs panel!
- Fursuiters, we have plenty of programming, including the first ever Fursuit Dance Competition, as well as our Fursuit Games and the Parade (gathering in Muskoka at 3:30 pm). And consider participating in other things in suit, such as the Safety Prance music video!
- Are you a gamer? We have dedicated board and video gaming rooms open all day. Join us for sessions of Werewolf, Munchkin, and Cards Against Humanity!
- Make sure to take in the Dealers Den and the Art Show — they'll be open all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Our dances begin at 9 pm each night, with ten DJs ready to make you move! Each dance begins with a fursuit-friendly hour, and then we step it up until the early morning!
- And finally, make sure that you stick around for Closing Ceremonies at 6 pm on Sunday evening... and find out what we have planned for 2014!
Don't forget, Daylight Saving Time starts on the weekend of Furnal Equinox this year -- so on Saturday night, clocks go forward one hour. Don't sleep in!
Start planning... we're only a week and a half away!